Enjoy a wonderful winter’s day out!
Take your family on a magical journey through the wildlife park to meet Santa and his Elf helpers at his woodland cabin.
Pick up your activity trail and discover all the exciting things that await …
- Gather up all your Christmas wishes in a Letter to Santa and send it on its way to the North Pole at the Owl Post Room
- Get your Christmas cracker jokes at the ready and join our cheeky Elf onboard our festive tractor sleigh ride
- They’re behind you! Take your seat for our festive panto-inspired free flying bird and animal show
- Spread some Christmas sparkle - decorate a Christmas biscuit to treat someone special
- Can you find all the mischievous elves hidden around the wildlife park?
- We love a Christmas jumper! Make a magical memory at our cool yule Selfie Stop
- NEW Singing reindeer in the Farm Barn, listen out for your favourite carol
- Meet Santa and his helpers at the woodland cabin our Elf gatekeepers will lead you along the magical woodland path to receive a chocolate coin treat from Santa himself!
Activities above are included in normal park admission. Activity times may vary, please see daily signage. Online booking is not required (but is available subject to a 65p per person booking fee). Santa’s woodland cabin is open from 11am and closes at 4pm, please see signage for daily break times. All children receive a sweet treat from Santa. If you wish to purchase an age-related wrapped gift from Santa for your child to receive at the woodland cabin, this costs £7 per gift and can be ordered in advance online or discreetly at the admission kiosk on the day. Face-painting and some additional craft activities may be paid for in the activity centre.
A Christmas Trail takes place on the following dates:
Sat 30 Nov 1 & Sun 1 Dec, Sat 7 & Sun 8 Dec, Sat 14 & Sun 15 Dec, Sat 21 & Sun 22 Dec, Mon 23 Dec, Tues 24 Dec 2019. Opening times 10am – 4.30pm (4pm on Christmas Eve). We are open every day except Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Booking is not required for this event, simply turn up on the day and pay admission at our kiosk, however if you would like to book admission tickets and/or a Grotto gift in advance you can do so here subject to a 65p per person online booking fee) https://butterflyhouse.digitickets.co.uk/event-tickets/25797?catID=25149&
Also don’t miss …
- Amazing Animal encounters - make a Christmas present for a Lemur or Meerkat (small charity donation)
- Face painting and Activity Centre Christmas arts and crafts
- Christmas Afternoon Tea available at Lottie’s